Never too early to start preparing for the Super Bowl, how about this easy and delicious Argentinian-inspired snack for the big day?
- Servings 2
- 20 mins.
- 1 Hot Dog or Spicy Sausage, sliced
- 2-4 oz. Chimichurri
- 10 slices Baguette
- Olive Oil
- On a flat-top grill or griddle heat your olive oil on medium-high.
- Grill your sausages until just about cooked. Increase heat to high and return sausages to grill, round side down, rotating until you have nice grill marks on both sides.
- Remove sausages from the grill and let rest. Place your baguette slices on the grill and toast.
- To assemble your Choripan, slather a generous amount of chimichurri onto one side of the baguette. Sandwich a slice of sausage between two pieces of bread, chimichurri side facing in. Option to add sliced fresh tomatoes.
These bites are best enjoyed paired with a lager beer.