Watermelon with Chile Paletas
These exquisite paletas are the perfect treat for hot summer days, with the sweetness of watermelon and tangy chile powder.
- Servings 20
- 1⁄4 cup Water
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar
- 3 cups Watermelon, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1⁄2 Key Lime
- 1⁄2 tsp. Chile Powder (Tajín brand recommended)
- Pinch of Sal
- In a sauce pan, combine the water and sugar. Allow to cook over medium heat until sugar has fully dissolved. Remove from fire and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the syrup into a food processor or blender with watermelon, lime juice, chile powder and salt. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour mixture in your paleta molds and allow to freeze overnight.
After you’ve removed the paleta from its mold, coat the tip of the paleta with extra chile powder and enjoy!