Energize your week with these easy and healthy protein-packed snack bites.
- Servings 8-10
- 10 mins. + 2 hrs.
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp. Pepitas
- 1 tbsp. Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp. Chia seeds
- ½ cup Plant-based Protein
- 2 tbsp. Lucuma powder
- 1 tbsp. dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Palm Sugar or Maple Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until dough forms.
- Portion 1 tablespoon and roll into a ball using your hands.
- Place onto baking sheet or plate and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Use them as a healthy topping for frozen yoghurt or vegan ice cream.