Spiralized Sweet Potatoes
Turn your favorite veggie into a healthier alternative to pasta with a spiralizer, these sweet potatoes are a perfect example!
- Servings 1-2
- 25 mins.
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- ½ cup Black Beans
- ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- Pico de Gallo
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven at 375°F
- Peel the sweet potatoes & using your spiralizer, cut them into thin strips.
- Drizzle sheet pan with olive oil and add sweet potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Add beans, corn, and a thick layer of cheese.
- Toss lightly before returning to the oven for another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Once potatoes begin to soften, remove them from the oven. Plate onto large platter.
- Top with pico de gallo, tortilla chips, and drizzled sour cream.
Alternatively use zucchini instead of sweet potatoes for a different version.