Try this perfect vegetable pie for spring, full of fresh garden veggies. It's super easy and yummy. You will find it impossible to save a piece!
For the Dough:
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Milk
- ¼ Olive Oil
For the Filling:
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1 cup shredded Cheese (Mozzarella or Parmesan)
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- Combine flour, milk and olive oil to make a dough. Stretch with your fingers on a baking sheet to cover the surface.
- Cut the peppers and onion in slices, brown in a pan with the rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place on the dough covered baking sheet and pour the mix of eggs, cream cheese and shredded cheese on top.
- Bake 30 mins. at 350°F
- Cut in squares and serve.
For a more savory Vegetable Pie / Primavera Pie
You can add mushrooms and bacon squares as an option. You an also use the dough and veggies to create your own vegetable pastries!
Are you a fan of pie on it’s numerous versions? If you are, click here for more!