These simple but delicious truffles are a Brazilian delicacy, literally named coconut ‘little kisses’ or, in portuguese, beijinhos.
- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut + 1 cup for garnish
- 4 Egg Yolks
- In a pot, mix the condensed milk with the grated coconut; add the egg yolks.
- Boil without stopping mixing. When the bottom of the pot is visible, the mixture is ready.
- Let cool, make little balls and cover with powdered sugar or grated coconut.
- Put in small paper cupcake liners. Can be decorated with a nut.
Pro Tips to make even sweeter beijinhos!
Make a version with chocolate adding 1/2 cup semi-sweet grated chocolate.
You can click here for more easy Latinx desserts!