This gorgeous and healthy version of the classic arroz con leche, the Latin rice pudding, is a signature dish of our guest Chef Jocelyn Ramirez from Todo Verde.
- Servings 2-4
- 45 mins.
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 10 tbsp. Almond milk
- 1⁄2 cups Black Rice, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Golden Raisins
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 1⁄4 tbsp. ground Cinnamon, garnish
- Add water and cinnamon stick to medium pot over medium heat, and bring to a boil.
- Once cinnamon has diffused in water, add rice and almond milk dates mixture.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil, then lower heat to medium low and allow to simmer for 45 min.
- Serve warm and garnish with ground cinnamon and golden raisins.
Garnish with your favorite fruits or use your favorite vegetarian milk.