- Servings 7 cups
- 10 mins.
- 2 cups Strawberries, quartered
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 sprigs mint, plus 2 sprigs for garnish
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Add strawberries and lime juice to a blender. Blend on low until smooth.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the water, sugar, and blended strawberries.
- Stir well, adding mint sprigs at the very end. Invite guests to enjoy over ice with sliced cucumbers and fresh mint as garnish.
Add muddled basil leaves & serrano slices in place of the mint and cucumber!