Mexican Grilled Corn Salad
· 3 corn, in husk
· 2 red bell peppers, whole
· 3 jalapeños, whole
· 1 c cotija cheese, crumbled plus extra for garnish
· 1 bunch cilantro
For the dressing
· 1 can chipotle en adobo, chopped fine
· 2 c crema
· Fresh lime juice, to taste
· Salt, to taste
- Roast the corn in the husk until charred.
- Roast jalapenos and bell peppers until slightly blistered.
- Prep the dressing while corn is roasting
- Loosen the corn husk and grill the corn kernels until slightly charred.
- Remove everything from the grill and set aside.
- Cut corn off the cob and place into large mixing bowl.
- Dice peppers and finely dice chiles, add them to the bowl.
- Finely chop cilantro and add to the bowl
- Add cheese to the bowl.
- Add dressing to taste and gently toss.
- Garnish with fresh lime, extra cotija cheese, and fresh cilantro.