This hearty scrambled eggs bowl is a perfect recipe to start the week full of energy.
- Servings 2
- 2 Potatoes
- ½ Onion
- 2 or 3 Eggs
- ¼ lb. of chopped cooked Ham
- ½ slice smoked Bacon
- 1 cup of Peas
- 4 tbsp. Oil
- Peel potatoes and cut into small sticks. Fry in hot oil until brown and drain.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
- Cut bacon, ham, and onions into short strips.
- Add French fries and peas into egg mixture and stir well until fries are soaked.
- In a pan, brown the bacon first, then add the onion and ham.
- Add French fries to pan and mix well.
- Let cook until eggs are firm.
Serve with olive-oil-grilled bread slices.
Here is another amazing egg recipe you can try!