These hypnotizing cones made with dulce de leche are any chocolate lovers dream.
- Servings 8-10
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 sticks Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Honey
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken in small chunks
- Dulce de Leche
- Combine the flour, cornstarch, chocolate powder, sugar and 2 sticks of butter in a bowl. Knead by hand to form a crumbly dough.
- Add the eggs and honey and continue kneading.
- Roll the dough and cut circles with a cup or glass.
- Bake the rounds in a baking dish for 15 mins. at 350°F
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in water bath with the remaining stick of butter.
- Make concentric circles on the cookies with the dulce de leche in a piping bag.
- Dip the cones in the melted chocolate and let them sit for 5 minutes.
You may garnish these cones with grated coconut and your favorite nuts.
Here are some more Dulce de Leche recipes you may want to try!