Make these luscious Brazilian chocolate truffles and gift them to friends and family. Get creative with different toppings!
- Servings 4-6
- 30 mins.
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 1 oz. Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Salted Butter
- Chocolate sprinkles
- In a saucepan combine the condensed milk, chocolate, and butter on low heat.
- Stir constantly for about 15 to 20 minutes until mixture is thick and shiny.
- Spread into any shallow shaped pan and let cool for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- With buttered hands roll small balls with the chocolate mixture and toss in a bowl with the sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator until firm.
Replace the chocolate sprinkles for toasted almonds or coconut shavings for different versions.