Vanilla-Cajeta Swirl Ice Cream
This easy home made no churn ice cream is deceptively simple but full of flavor and perfect for summer days.
- Servings 4-6
- 15 mins. + Freeze time
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Mexican Vanilla Bean
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Cajeta
- Chopped roasted Cashews
- Add whipped cream to mixer.
- Scrape and add vanilla bean, mix to medium peaks.
- Fold in condensed milk.
- Bring in your loaf pan and add a layer of the whipped cream/condensed milk mixture, and add in ¼ cup cajeta.
- Repeat until done and final swirl of cajeta is on the top.
- Add chopped cashews on top and freeze for about 6-12 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy with more cajeta and cashews.
Alternatively use pistachios, walnuts or any of your favorite nuts.