A signature ‘Antojito Californio’ from guest Chef Ted Montoya.
- Servings 3-4
- 50 mins.
- 2-3 Corn Tostadas
- 1 lb. Ahi Tuna
- 1 ear of Corn, roasted
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 bunch Purslane (verdolagas)
- 1 Lime, halved and charred
- Salsa Macha, optional (drizzle to taste)
- Slice tuna as thin as possible and keep refrigerated until plating.
- Roast the corn on an open flame, rotating frequently to ensure even coloring.
- Slice kernels away from cob and add to a blender with the mayo. Pulse the blender several times until corn is well incorporated in the mayo. Remove and store until use.
- Place halved limes face down on a preheated and lightly oiled pan. Cook until charred.
- Spread corn mayo on tostada, add sliced tuna, salsa, and purslane leaves as garnish.