Say hello to spring with this fresh fruity cocktail, perfect for sharing on a picnic!
- Servings 4-6
- 15 mins.
- 1 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Lime Juice
- 3 oz. Orange Juice
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 6 oz. Hawaiian Punch
- 6 oz. Spiced Rum
- 1 1/2 oz. Aperol
- 3 oz. Banana Liquor
- Chili Lime Salt
- Orange Slices, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Add ice and stir with large mixing spoon.
- Pour into mason jars with chili salt rim.
- Garnish with mini umbrella and orange wedge.
Make a kid-friendly version replacing the alcohol with fresh lemonade or Italian soda.