What else can be said about flan? Everyone loves flan, and this tempting version will make you love it even more!
- Servings 4
- 1 hr. 15 mins.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 package Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 egg Yolks, at room temperature
- 1 can sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1 ½ cups Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Hot water (170°F to 175°F)
- Cook sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, 5 to 7 minutes or until melted and medium-brown in color. Quickly pour into a small cake molds.
- Beat cream cheese and eggs in a large bowl 1 minute.
- Once blended, add all milks and vanilla extract and stir well.
- Pour milk mixture over caramelized sugar in molds.
- Place molds on oven safe cake pan and fill pan with hot water.
- Place in oven at 325°F for 1 hour or until edges are set.
- Let cool completely.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Serve with a spoonful of dulce de leche.