Dip some fresh tortilla chips on this classic and delicious Mexican salsa!
- Servings 6-8
- 10 mins.
- 1 ½ lbs. Tomatillos, husked and rinsed
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 to 2 medium Jalapeños
- ½ cup White Onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro leaves
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ to 1 tsp. Salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your cast iron skillet to medium high.
- Add your tomatillo, onion, garlic and jalapeno until fully cooked, about 10 minutes. Constantly turn the tomatillos while in the pan to not get too much of a char around them.
- Mash all ingredients in molcajete and serve!