This masterwork of ceviche art is a recipe from our friends at Ceviche Project.
- Servings 4
- 15 mins.
- 1 lb. Tai Snapper filet
- 1/2 cup Tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed Lime juice
- 1/4 cup roasted Pepitas
- 1 tbsp. Chile de Arbol Powder
- 2 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Jicama, cubed
- 1 Orange
- Handful of Nasturtium leaves
- 3 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Garlic flowers
- Cut the snapper into 1 inch cubes and set aside in refrigerator.
- Cut tangelo supremes and reserve juice.
- Combine tangelo juice, lime juice, chile de arbol powder and blend with extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix the snapper with the pepitas, olive oil, jicama and stir gently, allowing to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with tangelo supremes, radish and nasturtium.
Learn more about Ceviche Project at http://www.cevicheproject.com