Make your sweet tooth happy with these exquisite crumble bars, easy to make and easy to enjoy.
- Servings 20 bars
- 45 mins.
- 4 1/2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups Softened Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- Combine all of the crumb mixture ingredients in low speed.
- Reserve 2 1/2 cups worth of the crumb mixture.
- Press the remaining mix on the bottom of a greased cookie tray.
- Spread the cream filling evenly, add the strawberry jam.
- Crumble remaining crumb mixture over jam.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cut into bars.
Try different combinations with other preserves like apricot, orange, grape or raspberry.