Strawberry and Requesón MolleteClick here to download the Rosetta Stone App
We’ve teamed up with Rosetta Stone to bring you some of our favorite recipes in popular languages to get you (and your belly) ready for your next adventure. Click below to download the Rosetta Stone app!
- Servings 4-6
- 10 mins.
- 4 to 6 Fresh Bread Slices
- 1 basket Fresh Strawberries
- 2 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Lime, zested and juiced
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 4 oz. Requesón Cheese
- 1/2 cup Crema Mexicana
- 2 Radishes, shaved
- 1 bunch Mint
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- Slice strawberries into quarters and place into mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice and zest, black pepper, and sugar to the bowl and toss gently for about one minute, until the natural juices of the strawberries start to run. Set aside.
- Slice radishes thinly and hold in cold water.
- Fold requesón and crema together. Keep cold.
- Toast sliced bread in a skillet with butter.
- To serve, spread cheese mixture on toast, top with strawberries, sliced radish, mint and honey.
Want to learn these languages and more?Download the Rosetta Stone app to start speaking now!
Use your favorite bread and try using different cheeses for other flavorful combinations.