How about starting the week with these glorious green gnocchi full of spinach goodness?
- 2 cups Spinach
- 2 cups Potatoes, pressed
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 cups Water
- Blue Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté the raw spinach, drain and thoroughly squeeze, then chop.
- Mix them with the pressed potatoes, egg yolk and the piece of butter.
- Add a bit of flour and salt and pepper to taste. F
- orm a soft dough that doesn’t stick (add more flour if necessary).
- Cut and make long rolls. Cut in 1-inch pieces and stick them with a fork.
- Softly toss them in salted boiling water. Once they float, take them out with a skimmer.
- Serve with butter and grated cheese.
Is gnocchi your favorite pasta?
If the answer to that question is YES then check out these other amazing gnocchi recipes!