Chipotle makes everything better, even this time-honored Thanksgiving side dish.
- Servings 4
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup, no water added
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 cups Green Beans, blanched
- 1 cup + ⅓ cup Fried Onions
- 1 can Chipotle en Adobo
- 2 sprigs Tarragon, fresh
- Combine all ingredients except ⅓ cup onion strings in a large mixing bowl. Fold together until mixed well.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until bubbling. Stir the casserole. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Slice and de-seed the chipotle chiles in adobo if you prefer a less spicy dish.