Need ideas for a green colored cocktail? This spicy avocado margarita is an easy and refreshing tequila drink with a twist.
- Servings 2
- 10 mins.
- 4 oz. Tequila Blanco
- 2 oz. Cointreau
- 2 oz. Lime juice
- 1 oz. Agave Nectar
- 1-3 slices of Jalapeño pepper
- 1 ripe Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- ¼ cup Cilantro leaves
- Pinch of Salt
- Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth
- Taste for sweetness and/or spice – add as needed
- Pulse until smooth again
- Pour into chili salt rimmed glass with ice
- Garnish with cilantro sprig
Rim the glass with lime juice and your favorite chili powder.