- Servings 6
- 1 cup Spanish Olives
- 1 Baguette
- 6 Anchovies
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs fresh Parsley
- Orange segments to garnish
- 1 pinch Garlic salt
- In a food processor, combine the olives, anchovies, capers, 2 of the 3 sprigs of parsley, garlic salt, and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Drizzle in olive oil as needed.
- Pulse into a slightly chunky spread. Set aside.
- Slice the red onion very thin and set aside.
- Cut the oranges into segments and set aside.
- Toast baguette slices to your liking.
- Spread olive tapenade onto the baguette slices evenly.
- Top with orange segment and red onion.
- Garnish with parsley leaf.
Pro Tips to get the best Spanish tapas
Add slices of fried chorizo for an added layer of flavor.
Here is another tapa option for you to try: Paella tapas!