- Servings 6
- 1 cup Spanish Olives
- 1 Baguette
- 6 Anchovies
- 2 tbsp. Capers
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Raspberry Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 3 sprigs fresh Parsley
- Orange segments to garnish
- 1 pinch Garlic salt
- In a food processor, combine the olives, anchovies, capers, 2 of the 3 sprigs of parsley, garlic salt, and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Drizzle in olive oil as needed.
- Pulse into a slightly chunky spread. Set aside.
- Slice the red onion very thin and set aside.
- Cut the oranges into segments and set aside.
- Toast baguette slices to your liking.
- Spread olive tapenade onto the baguette slices evenly.
- Top with orange segment and red onion.
- Garnish with parsley leaf.
Add slices of fried chorizo for an added layer of flavor.