This beautiful and crisp gazpacho is a classic dish from Andalusia, in the south of Spain.
- Servings 1-2
- 30 mins.
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes or 6-8 Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper, stemmed, seeded
- 1 small Yellow Bell Pepper
- ½ small Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Flaky Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Sherry or Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Coarsely chop the vegetable then put them in a blender. Puree for 1 minute until the Gazpacho is smooth. While the blender is still working add the salt, sherry vinegar and olive oil and continue to blend for 1 minute.
- Strain through a coarse-mesh sieve into a large bowl or pitcher and chill until cool, for at least 1 hour.
- Divide gazpacho among cups. Top with olive oil, a thyme sprig (or chive) and a cube of ice.