Try this easy recipe for Spanish mojo and use it with your favorite fish fillet, low-calorie but full of flavor!
- Servings 1
For the fish:
- 1 Salmon Fillet
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
For the mojo:
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- 1 1⁄4 tbsp. Spanish Olive Oil
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- Remove the skin from fish and cut in half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add fish and cook on high heat for about 6 minutes or until browning on each side.
- Combine dressing ingredients except olive oil and vinegar in a food processor and pulse for about 1 minute to mix well. Continue blending on low speed while adding olive oil slowly. Add vinegar and blend for about 1 more minute.
- Plate salmon and top with Mojo sauce.
- Garnish with parsley.
You can use mojo sauce with your favorite fish. Serve with a tostada, rice and beans for a fuller plate.