No better way to enjoy the season than with this delicate and healthy pasta.
- Servings 4
- 15 mins. + Freeze time
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, gluten free
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- Juice of 2 lemons, freshly squeezed
- 3⁄4 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup red onions, julienned
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup chives, cut into small slices
- 4 cilantro sprigs
- Fresh dill to taste, sliced
- Lemon zest to taste
- Salt to taste
- In the 2‐quart Mixing Bowl, mix honey and lemon juice with the Precision Series Whisk, set aside.
- Preheat the 4‐quart Wok at medium‐ high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add peppers, onion, and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the pasta and the vegetable broth; cover and cook for 4 minutes at same temperature.
- Add spinach, carrot, and chives; cover and cook for extra 4 minutes. Check if the pasta is al dente.
- Add the honey‐lemon mix, cilantro and dill. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Serve pasta and sprinkle lemon zest on top.