You’ve never had tilapia that is as delicious and easy to prepare as this recipe!
- Servings 4
- 8 Mins
- 4 tilapia Filets
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup Orange Juice
- 4 cups Sugar Snap peas
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
For the Mango Salsa:
- 1 cup Mango, small diced
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Pepper, small diced
- 1⁄2 cup Green Bell Pepper, small diced
- 1⁄4 cup Red Onion, small diced
- 1⁄2 cup Corn kernels
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp. White vinegar
- In the 2‐quart Mixing Bowl, combine all mango salsa ingredients; set aside.
- Season tilapia fillets with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Preheat the 101⁄2‐inch Skillet at medium‐high heat for 3 minutes. Reduce temperature to low, add filets and cook for 3 minutes. Using the Spatula, turn fillets over, pour orange juice, cover with the Redi‐Temp® valve closed and cook for 3 extra minutes.
- Preheat the 8‐inch Gourmet Skillet at medium‐high temperature for 3 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and garlic; sauté at medium temperature for 2 minutes, while constantly stirring
- Top tilapia with mango salsa. Serve with sautéed snap peas and your favorite rice.