Do you dare try these exquisite chocolate brownies with a touch of spice? An easy treat to enjoy with the whole family and quick to make with Royal Prestige cookware!⠀
- Servings 8
- 15 mins.
- 3 cups brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Caramel syrup to taste (garnish)
- Chocolate syrup to taste (garnish)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In the 2‐quart Mixing Bowl, combine the following ingredients with the Precision Series Whisk, until smooth consistency. Make sure to add them slowly in this same order: brownie mix, eggs, milk, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, vanilla extract and chocolate chips.
- Preheat the 10 1⁄2‐inch Skillet at medium‐high temperature for 2.5 minutes. Coat skillet with cooking spray and reduce temperature to low. Make sure skillet is not burning spray.
- Add immediately the brownie mixture, cover with the Redi‐Temp® valve closed and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn off stove, remove skillet from burner and let it rest for 3 minutes. Carefully invert brownie onto the Bamboo Cutting Board.
- Slice and serve with caramel or chocolate syrup.