In this hot season there is nothing better than preparing homemade ice cream, with all the vitamins and the taste of fruit.
- Servings 3-6
- 20 mins.
- 2 oz. Frozen Strawberries
- 2 oz. Frozen Mango
- 2 oz. Frozen Blueberries
- 6 oz. Condensed Milk
- 2 Bananas
- 8 Fresh Strawberries
- 4 Kiwis
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Seasonal Fruit
- Individually place frozen fruit on each of the 3 qt. mixing bowls, add 2 oz. of condensed milk to each bowl (can add more to taste) and let sit for 10 mins.
- Slice the bananas, kiwis, strawberries or other fruits wit the Chef’s knife.
- Use the Royal Prestige juice extractor with the sorbet attachment and run each bowl of fruit through it. Sorbet should have a silky and creamy texture.
- Place a scoop of each flavor in a plate and garnish with the sliced fruit, chocolate, caramel and whipped cream.
- Repeat the process with your favorite frozen fruits!