Royal Prestige Quinoa Tabbouleh
This delicious tabbouleh is a perfect dish to share, or a quick lunch option for yourself.
- Servings 2
- 20 mins.
- to 3 cups Quinoa
- 6 cups Water or Chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cherry tomato, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cucumber, small diced
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, small diced
- 1⁄4 cup Parsley, small chopped
- 3⁄4 cups Mint, small chopped
- 3⁄4 cups Red Bell Pepper, small diced
- 3⁄4 cups Green Bell Pepper, small diced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lime, freshly squeezed
- Salt and black Pepper to taste
- Rinse quinoa in a fine‐mesh colander.
- In the 4‐quart Dutch Oven, add quinoa and water. Cover with the Redi‐Temp® valve open and cook at medium‐high heat until valve whistles (about 5 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low and, when the valve stops whistling, close it and cook for 13 minutes.
- Carefully remove quinoa from Dutch Oven and let it cool down in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Mix well all ingredients in the 5‐quart Mixing Bowl and serve.
To purchase Royal Prestige cookware visit https://www.royalprestige.com