Eggs, vegetables, and quinoa come together in this delicious recipe to energize the start of your day with protein and vitamins!
- Servings 6
- 8 Mins
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 1⁄2 cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced Tomato
- 1⁄4 cup diced Onion
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 6 oz. grated Panela Cheese
- 1 medium Avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
- Cooking Spray
- Salt to taste
- In the 3‐quart Mixing Bowl, beat eggs with the Precision Series Whisk. Reserve.
- Spray cooking spray on the 12‐ inch Gourmet Skillet, and preheat at medium‐high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Reduce to medium heat. Add all vegetables except avocado and cilantro. Sauté for 1 minute, while stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle a little bit more oil and add beaten eggs. Stir with Precision Series Silicone Spatula, until the egg is well cooked (in about 4 minutes). Add cooked quinoa and soy sauce; cook for 1 more minute. Remove from the stove.
- Add cheese, cover and let it rest for about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with avocado and garnish with chopped cilantro.