Prepare this Honey and Garlic Chicken as a simple and delicious option to prepare for lunch and dinner all week.
- Servings 4
- 15 mins.
- 8 Chicken thighs, boneless
- 1 lb. baby Red Potatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 lb. baby Carrots, sliced
- 1 cup Snap Peas
For the Marinade:
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dry Basil
- 1 tsp. dry Oregano
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- In the 3‐quart Mixing Bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Add chicken thighs, cover and let marinate for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat the 6‐quart Dutch Oven at medium‐high heat for 3 minutes. The temperature is correct when a few drops of water are sprinkled on the utensil and they move around the surface without evaporating.
- Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes with cover ajar.
- Flip chicken over, add vegetables and remaining marinade. Cover with the Redi‐ Temp® valve open and cook until it whistles (about 1 minute).
- Reduce temperature to low and, when the valve stops whistling, close it and cook for 8 extra minutes.
Serve with your favorite rice.