Delight your guests with this tempting roast, prepared in minutes with the versatile Royal Prestige roaster.
- Servings 16-20
- 1 hr. 30 mins
- 12 pounds chuck roast
- ½ cup fresh thyme, minced
- ½ cup fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 pounds baby potato, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1½ cups beef broth
- ½ cup red wine
- 2 pounds baby carrot, chopped
- 1 pound mushroom, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In the 5‐quart Mixing Bowl, season beef with thyme, rosemary, salt and black pepper. Cover and let marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator. In the 3‐quart Mixing Bowl, season potatoes with garlic, salt and black pepper. In the 2‐quart Mixing Bowl, stir soy sauce, beef broth, and red wine; set aside.
- Place Oval Roaster on the stove and preheat at medium‐high heat for about 3 minutes. Add meat and sear for 16 minutes (turn every 4 minutes).
- Add potato, carrot and broth mixture. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and cook for 1 hour. Add mushrooms and reserve 2 cups of the broth. Cover and continue cooking for 15 more minutes. In the meantime, add reserved broth and 2 teaspoons corn starch to the 8‐inch Skillet.
- Cook at medium‐high until broth thickens; stir constantly with the Precision Series Whisk to get a smooth consistency. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve meat with vegetables and gravy. Enjoy!