Impress your dinner guests with these exquisite lamb chops, the touch of coffee flavor will surprise them!
- Servings 2
- 16 Mins
- 16 oz. Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup Ground Espresso Coffee
- 1 tsp. Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Marsala Wine
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- In the 3-quart Mixing Bowl, combine ground espresso coffee, chili powder, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Coat lamb chops in this mixture and set them aside.
- In the 2-quart Saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients with the Precision Series Whisk, and let reduce for about 7 minutes at medium heat, until the sauce thickens a bit. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat 10 1/2 inch Skillet at medium-high heat for 3 minutes, or until a few drops of water are sprinkled on the utensil and they move around the surface without evaporating. Add lamb chops and cook for 4 minutes with the cover ajar.
- Turn lamb chops over, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 5 minutes with the cover ajar; remove from skillet. If you prefer them well done, let them cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Serve lamb chops and pour sauce over them.