Enjoy this silky panna cotta with the aroma and taste of freshly brewed coffee.
- Servings 6
- 2 hrs. 12 mins.
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup semi‐sweet chocolate chips
- In the 4‐quart Dutch Oven, add heavy whipping cream, coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Cook without covering at medium‐high heat for 3 minutes; stir occasionally with the Whisk. Reduce temperature to low and cook for 5 more minutes. Turn off the stove.
- Meanwhile, stir coffee with unflavored gelatin in the 3‐quart Mixing Bowl, using the Whisk.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and add cooked ingredients into the bowl. Stir until obtaining a uniform mixture.
- Fill half of the 3‐quart Saucepan with water. Place the Combination Unit in the saucepan and add chocolate chips.
- Cook at medium‐high heat until chocolate melts (about 4 to 5 minutes); stir frequently with the Whisk. Serve cold, topped with a drizzle of chocolate.