This Beer Steak will make your mouth water, and will be ready in a matter of minutes!
- Servings 8
- 12 Mins
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, julienned
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup yellow wax beans
- 1 cup baby carrots
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup dark beer
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. liquid smoke
- In the 2‐quart Mixing Bowl, combine the Beer Sauce ingredients with the Whisk; set aside.
- Preheat the Wok at medium‐high heat for about 3 minutes. The temperature is correct when a few drops of water are sprinkled on the utensil and they move around the surface without evaporating.
- Add meat, place the cover ajar and cook for 2 minutes; stir sporadically.
- Add onion and garlic; cook for 2 more minutes. Incorporate the rest of the vegetables and beer sauce.
- Reduce to medium heat, cover and cook for 8 more minutes.
Serve with rice and tortillas.