An easy version of the classic Venezuelan Pasticho made with ravioli and a velvety turkey meat sauce.
- Servings 2-4
- 45 mins.
- 2 package BUITONI® Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 container BUITONI® Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 8 oz. shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 containers BUITONI® Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 container BUITONI® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Heat olive oil in large pan over medium-hight heat. Add in ground turkey, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Mix well, breaking turkey with a wooden spoon. Add marinara sauce and stir until fully incorporated. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9×12 in. baking dish.
- Line bottom of baking dish with one third of uncooked ravioli. Layer with one-half of turkey mixture, 4 oz. of mozzarella cheese, and 8 oz. Alfredo Sauce. Repeat layer one more time. Add remaining third of ravioli on top. Top evenly with 4 oz. Alfredo Sauce and Parmesan Cheese.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Let stand for 8-10 mins. before serving.