Make this popular Brazilian baked dessert, easy, colorful and delicious!
- Servings 2-4
- 30 mins.
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp. Coconut flavor
- 2 tsp. Butter, tempered
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 Egg white
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, vanilla, butter and coconut in a bowl.
- Stir in all eggs and beat until well combined.
- Pour mixture into 6 inch pie pan or any appropriate baking pan.
- Place mixture (that’s already in a baking pan) into another larger pan allowing you to fill it up with hot water, enough to reach halfway up the mixture.
- Bake until golden brown about 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let cool, chill, cut and serve.
Add shredded coconut flakes to the mixture for extra coconut texture and flavor.