Make this popular Brazilian baked dessert, easy, colorful and delicious!
- Servings 2-4
- 30 mins.
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp. Coconut flavor
- 2 tsp. Butter, tempered
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 Egg white
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugar, vanilla, butter and coconut in a bowl.
- Stir in all eggs and beat until well combined.
- Pour mixture into 6 inch pie pan or any appropriate baking pan.
- Place mixture (that’s already in a baking pan) into another larger pan allowing you to fill it up with hot water, enough to reach halfway up the mixture.
- Bake until golden brown about 30 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let cool, chill, cut and serve.
Pro Tips to make the most delicious Quindim
Add shredded coconut flakes to the mixture for extra coconut texture and flavor.
Did you know?
We also have a recipe for Brigadeiros, another well-known and delicious Brazilian dessert!