Spice up your summer grilling with these mouthwatering elotes.
- Servings 4
- 25 mins.
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Flavoring or Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 Elotes (Shucked Corn Cobs)
- Combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, half the cheese, vanilla extract and pumpkin flavoring/spice in a large bowl. Stir until homogeneous and set aside.
- When grill is hot, place corn directly over hot side of grill and cook, rotating occasionally, until cooked through and charred in spots on all sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Transfer corn to bowl with mayonnaise mixture and use a large spoon to evenly coat corn on all sides with mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese and pumpkin spice and serve immediately.