Try this alluring typical appetizer from the southern cone of the American continent, deceptively easy but delicious!
- Servings 2
- 2 thick slices of Provolone Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Flour
- 1 cup Dried Tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Fresh Oregano
- Fresh arugula
- Red pepper flakes
- Lemon zest
- Chop nuts and dried tomatoes.
- Add fresh oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and mix together.
- Cover provolone cheese with flour and brown in skillet with a little of olive oil.
- Serve with arugula with dressing and bread. Add lemon zest to salad.
You can also serve it with a generous side of chimichurri for extra flavor.