Hosting a holiday party? Try these prosciutto canapés as a quick appetizer that will impress your guests.
- Servings 4
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Thyme
- 4 slices of Bread
- 1 cup grated Cheese
- 1 cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Prosciutto Slices
- Toasted Almonds
- Soak bread in a milk, egg and thyme mix
- Brown on both sides in a pan.
- Place in a baking sheet and cover with cheeses and ham.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 15 mins, 350°F.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Pro Canapés Tip
Use different combinations of cheese for different flavors.