One of Colombia's most beloved desserts and so easy to make!
- Servings 5
- 20 mins. + 3 hrs. chill
- 1 cup Canned Peaches, squared
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Media Crema
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin
- 3 tsp. Hot Water + 1/2 cup
- Fresh Mint, to garnish
- Combine the condensed milk, media crema and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the 3 tsp. of hot water to the unflavored gelatin in a small bowl until you form a paste.
- Afterwards transfer the paste to a pot with 1/2 cup hot water in low heat and stir until the paste is dissolved.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the milk and blend again.
- Serve a scoop of diced canned peaches into individual small bowls and add the milk and gelatin mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours until the gelatin has set. Refrigerating overnight is recommended.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
It can also be served with strawberries instead of peaches.