Try this easy and heavenly bowl of steaming beef and mushrooms for dinner tonight!
- Servings 2
- 40 mins.
- ¾ lb. Beef Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- ½ lb. Button Mushrooms (around 10-12 mushrooms)
- ½ cup of Cognac
- 2 tbsp. Mustard
- ¼ cup Cream
- 2 tbsp. Worcester Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cut beef into cubes and sauté in butter until brown on all sides.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cut mushrooms into quarters and sauté in same pan.
- Slowly poor Cognac into pan with mushrooms, let the alcohol evaporate and add the beef again, the cream, the Worcester sauce and the mustard.
- Cook in medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
Add pepper as needed and serve by itself or with white rice.