Spice up your chicken with this easy and mouthwatering Pollo a la Brasa Sauce, inspired by the traditional Peruvian recipe.
- Servings 3
- 30 mins.
Make an easy, quick and yet delicious dinner with this Pollo a la Brasa Sauce!
Ingredients for your Pollo a la Brasa Sauce
- ¼ cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Juice of 3 limes
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp. fresh Ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup Ají Amarillo paste
- ¼ cup heart healthy* MAZOLA® CORN OIL
- ⅓ cup Queso Fresco
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
How to make Pollo a la Brasa Sauce
- Preheat oven at 375°.
- Place everything but oil in blender and pulse.
- Stream in heart healthy* MAZOLA® CORN OIL until it’s blended smoothly.
- Use the Pollo a la Brasa Sauce to marinade with a brush 3 boneless chicken breasts, placed over a baking sheet.
- Put them in the oven at 375°. Take them out after 20 minutes or when they are golden brown on the surface. Enjoy your Pollo a la Brasa!
Did you know heart healthy* Mazola® Corn Oil may help lower cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil**?
Looking for more heart healthy* Mazola® Corn Oil recipes? Check these out!
Want to try more chicken recipes for your meals? Here are some to get you started!
*Very limited and preliminary scientific evidence suggests that eating about 1 tablespoon (16 grams) of corn oil daily may reduce the risk of heart disease due to the unsaturated fat content in corn oil. FDA concludes that there is little scientific evidence supporting this claim. To achieve this possible benefit, corn oil is to replace a similar amount of saturated fat and not increase the total number of calories you eat in a day. One serving of this product contains 14 grams of corn oil. For more information, please visit Mazola’s website.
**Maki KC, Lawless Al, Kelley KM, Kaden VN, Dicklin MR. Benefits of corn oil compared to extra virgin olive oil consumption on the plasma lipid profile in men and women with elevated cholesterol: results from a controlled feeding trial. J. Clin. Lipidol. January/February 2015 issue. Study sponsored in part by ACH Food Companies, Inc. For more information visit Mazola.com. ©2018 ACH Food Companies, Inc.