Peach Iced Tea
A refreshing but delicately flavored smoothie that can be enjoyed throughout the year.
- Servings 2-4
- 3 bags Black Tea
- 4 Peaches
- Small handful Rose Petals or 1 tsp. Rose Water
- Put the tea bags in a pitcher add a cup of boiling water and mix. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Put the peaches and rose petals in a blender, add two cups of cold water and process until smooth.
- Strain the peach juice into the pitcher.
- Put a few ice cubes into a glass, pour the peach juice and serve.