Step into Fall with a delicious and healthy treat that you can make with and for the kids.
- Servings 10 sq.
- 45 mins.
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc.)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- Melt the butter with the sugar, add the milk and mix.
- Add the nuts and the flour.
- Pour in a greased baking tin as if they were brownies.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes at 375°F
- Once cold, cut in squares.
Top with honey and serve with a side of fresh whipped cream.