Overnight Energy Oats
- Servings 1-2
- 10 mins. + overnight
- 1⁄2 cup Dry Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp Chile Powder
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Honey
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Option: 1⁄2 scoop Vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Combine ingredients in order of recipe in a 12 oz. Mason Jar.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously until fully mixed together.
- Place in fridge overnight. In the morning, top as desired with fresh fruits and enjoy!
We celebrate the Latin Lifestyle
Make these delightful and incredibly easy vegan chocolate discs with different toppings, a perfect gift for friends and family. A recipe from our guest chef Shelly Gilad from Shelly’s Humble Kitchen.
Alfajor Rogel Cake
The Alfajor Rogel Cake is a traditional Argentinian recipe (with equally delicious versions in Chile and Uruguay) that will definitely sweeten your afternoons.
Have no product in the cart!