- Servings 6-8
- 15 mins.
- 4 Bollilos, or oval-shaped bread
- 2 cups Refried beans, cooked
- 1 cup White Cheese, shredded
- 3 Avocado, sliced
- 10 Bacon slices, cooked
- 1 package Chorizo, cooked
- 1 cup Pico de gallo
- 1 cup Salsa roja
- 1 cup Salsa verde
- ½ cup, Crema
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 380°F. Cut bread loafs in half if needed.
- Spread a layer of beans across the inside of the bread in an even layer. Place on a baking sheet, with the beans facing up.
- Top each piece of bread and beans with a generous amount of cheese and place in oven on the middle rack.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Remove from the oven just as the cheese starts to brown.
- Immediately transfer to a serving platter. Invite guests to top with pico de gallo, bacon, sliced avocado, salsa and whatever else they may desire!
We celebrate the Latin Lifestyle
Hibiscus Red Velvet Cupcakes
What is the secret to a moist cupcake? This easy Hibiscus Red Velvet cupcakes recipe will change your cupcake game! Check it out to make the best most moist red velvet cupcakes you've ever seen!
Look no further than this easy zucchini salad recipe for a healthy lunch or dinner. Simple but timeless!
Have no product in the cart!