This drool-worthy chocolate fudge has sweet and spice and everything’s nice.
- Servings 4
- 30 mins. + 4 hrs. chill time
- ½ lb. Semi-Sweet Chocolate, chopped
- ½ lb. Mexican Chocolate
- 3 tbsp. Butter
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2-3 tbsp. Brewed Espresso
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground Cayenne Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Lightly coat an 8×8-inch pan with baking spray; line with parchment paper and spray again. Set aside.
- Fill a saucepan with water, about 2-inches deep and bring to a simmer.
- In a mixing bowl, one that is larger than the saucepan, combine chopped chocolate, butter, condensed milk and coffee.
- Set mixing bowl over simmering water, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water.
- Stirring frequently, cook until chocolate is melted and completely smooth.
- Stir in cinnamon, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat and pour into the previously prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and chill in the fridge for 4 hours. For best results, chill over night.
- Cut into squares and serve.